Sunday, November 7, 2010

Is it really a poem? Lol!

Well I have no idea why, but as soon as I woke up this morning, a poem(if I can call it that) popped into my head totally out of the blue. And I'm not even into poetry or anything!!! This "poem" is the absolutely most corny, dumb poem I have ever written or read. It sounded so silly! It was about...............(drum roll, please) CHOCOLATE MILK!!!!!!! CHOCOLATE MILK OF ALL THINGS!!!! I wasn't even dreaming or thinking about chocolate milk. In fact I haven't had chocolate milk for a few weeks (sadly :( lol). Let me quote the first couple of lines and you'll TOTALLY get the picture! Ok here goes (deep breath)........ Chocolate milk is yummy, it makes other drinks taste crummy, when I put it in my mouth, I want more than just a douse ......... Get the picture!?!? It was hillarious ( to me at least). You just never know what will pop into head :D

4 comments:

Shelby said...

That so funny! But it's cute! It could be mind into a rap like you were trying to cut up with on the van with the bus kids! Raps are always about random stuff! :)

Ciara said...

LOL yeah I know....... That would be a funny song to sing with the bus kids :)

melodywedergren said...

That is cute! Is that the whole thing?

Ciara said...

No it's not the whole thing.......maybe I'll share that later :)