Saturday, January 1, 2011

December: In Review

I have had a BUSY (and fun) December!

Our youth group went to see a play in Baton Rouge. It was a lot of fun! Sorry the pic is so fuzzy but I don't have a clear one.



One of the things I did is fill a HUGE stocking for my bus kiddies, it was full of candy toys and all kinds of cool stuff; the Sunday before Christmas we drew a name and one of them won it.


As you can see from the picture below, I had so much fun buying stuff for it! I just couldn't resist trying on these giant sunglasses =)



We also went to Disney on Ice one day!


We were on a trip and on the way home in the plane, they gave us plane crackers! Yes, seriously. Animal crackers are great but I've never heard of plane crackers! It was funny :)


A couple of days ago I went to Baton Rouge to go shopping with some ladies in the church, and while we were there I bought the Barnes & Noble e-reader, the Nook. I really like it!

 The night before Christmas Eve we went to my Grandmother's house a couple of hours away. Late Christmas Eve we drove back here. We had a good quiet Christmas, just me and my mom and dad. We were a bit un-traditional this year, we had homeade pizza!

I know this is a totally random post, but I just thought I'd share some of the things I've been doing.

No comments: